
Natalie and Michael moved to England in September so it wasn't as long a flight for their family to come to Kenya as from the states. We had fun visiting, watching the animals, drawing, swimming, and I became acquainted with Lucy who was born while we were in the MTC. Besides seeing the animals, we drove to Eldoret where we had a zone confernce, a branch conference, and met many members of the church.

Grandpa Bill, Sophie and Riley in the safari van prior to a game drive. We saw so many animals. Riley's favorites were the zebras--and we saw many. Sophie's favorites were the jackals. Lucy liked the monkeys, as for the adults we loved seeing the lions, cheetah, leopard, elephants, impalas with their beautiful horns, and the majestic giraffes.
2 comments:
Great pictures, Mom! You forgot to include one with YOU in them! Thanks again for such an amazing visit! We love you and we love Kenya!
Love the pictures, Mom! I can tell you guys had a TON of fun together....plus, I'm pretty sure you had some great general conferences! I love you!
Post a Comment