Friday, June 1, 2007

With our move to Kenya, we're starting a new chapter in our life's journey. So what better way to celebrate the move, than to move into the 21st century and create a blog. My plan is to post pictures and experiences so that you all can experience the mission with us. This doesn't mean that you can't comment, or email me at genietaylor@hotmail.com, or mail a letter to: PO Box 39634, Nairobi, Kenya. We can still use the myfamily.com site as well. We'll see how this goes, how my time works out, etc.

8 comments:

bgtaylor said...

Bill's email address is: WmHTaylor@hotmail.com

Patrick Powell said...

Right on! Way to go Genie! You're officially blogging! What a great way to post information. I'm looking forward reading and responding to all the latest information.

Kenya rocks!

Julie said...

Mom, great job! It looks fantastic. Keep it up. I guess I'll see you around the house :)

Natalie Daines said...

Hey Mom,

You've come a long way baby!!

Good Work! You inspire me to do something similar.

Emilee Duckworth said...

Hi Grandma!

Nice picture! Kenya is sure a long way from Kennett Square. I hope you have a good time and that you teach lots of people. See you next week! I love you.

Love, Abbie

Emilee Duckworth said...

Hi Grandma,

Kenya sure seems far off. I hope to see you there when I am 12! Abbie will be 10 and Lydia will be 5. (5!) when we come see you there. And Junior will be there, too. See you in a couple of weeks.
I think your blog is cool and I will write to you a lot.

Love, Claire

Patrick Powell said...

So, anybody ready for a party at Grandma's? Let's dooo iiiiitt!! (Music now starts in.)

Patrick Powell said...

If you have e-pictures, please forward them to me via email. I'll be sending mine out as soon as I get them developed and saved in an electronic format (I'm still packin' the ole 35 MM).

As for Bill and Genie, thank you for everything. You are truly an inspiration and we will miss you dearly. Best wishes to you in the MTC and as you travel to Kenya.