Sunday, December 14, 2008

Merry Christmas to you all!

Our Christmas greetings to all of you at this wonderful time of the year! We are so grateful for the birth, life and atonement of Jesus Christ, the Savior of the World. Because of Him life is good! We hope that you will be able to spend time with family and friends during this season and that you'll feel to rejoice as you recognize the love of the Lord in your life each day.

4 comments:

Natalie Daines said...

What a great snap of you two! I love it! You are a huge blessing in my life! Merry Christmas to you!

suzanne said...

I love this photo too! You both look great and I miss you. I just hope that Santa can find you in Kenya this year :) Mary Christmas and Henry New Year! haha :)

Camille said...

great picture! You two are the best...I love you!

Mama Tales said...

I'm looking forward to the New Year Blog!!!Shelly