Friday, May 7, 2010
Hales visit Africa
Camille and Chad finally made it to Kenya and it was so good to see them. We celebrated the PhD at the Masai Mara watching the animals.
We also stopped at the giraffe center and sure enough, both Chad and Camille kissed the giraffe.
Bill and I spoke at the Young Single Adult Conference at the Lukenya school center. There were about 300 Single Adults there from all over Kenya. Last year the conference was held in Eldoret. After Sacrament meeting, we drove to Chyulu where we visited the Darijani Branch.
This is Stephen, the Darijani 2 branch president, giving his boys a ride home from church. We had met the women on the road on the way to the church and were greeted warmly. I think Chad wanted a ride, but the bike was full. We drove on to Tsavo West and sipped sodas on the veranda overlooking the watering hole.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad there's a picture of camille kissing the giraffe! What fun!!
Post a Comment